вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

amatorski film film





Yesterday


Went out with Shifu A.K.A. Jaslyn Chua Met up at Kembangan MRT then went to Marina Square to buy tickets for the movie , Connection which is superbly nice Kindda got my heart on hold for a few moments . Went to eat lunch at dont-know-what Appetite . Quite nice .. I just ordered the wrong food . I dislike tomatoes with spaghetti

Went shopping , walking around , Shifu bought 2 Tees , 1 scarf . And me ?�Sadly .. Only 1 top . I cannot find things that I really want lehs�. =x .

Then went to eat dinner at Pastamania . EEEEEW� Ate beef lasagne . I dislike things with tomato sauce I really think Pizza Hutapos;s lasagne is nicer Then wanted to eat another main course shifu stopped me T.T . Hehehe�

Next MRT-ed home .. Another word . EEEW� So many people , and people kept pushing staring I tell you , people even went into the MRT without letting people exit first But being polite 2E1`08-ers , Shifu I did lurhs . XD�



P.S. I donapos;t wanna go back school tomorrow �

effective crisis management, amatorski film film, amatorski teatr, amatorskie.



Комментариев нет: