четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

church invitation wedding wording




So last night during our Unknown Armies game, I felt an honest-to-goodness kick. Maybe a punch. It was sudden and sharp and I totally squealed a little when Squish did it.

Iapos;ve been feeling the flutters for a couple of weeks now, but this was kind of shocking for me. I mean, not only is there this amazing little thing inside me, itapos;s GROWING. Iapos;ve been fat for so long that I have a hard time connecting my expanding belly to Squish instead of me just getting fat again, and being able to follow how much stronger our baby is getting each week... WOW.

betania patmos, church invitation wedding wording, church invitation letters, church invitation letter writing, church invitation letter write, church invitation letter sample.



Комментариев нет: