суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

elifdef




Three years ago my lung collapsed. I was rushed to the emergency room where they drilled a hole into my chest and stuck a tube into my lung to re-inflate it. I had the tube in me for a few weeks until my lung was able to hold itself. A few months later i had major surgery where they put holes into my chest and my side, and scarred the outside of my lung and stuck it directly to my chest wall so that it couldnapos;t collapse again.

for you to tell me that itapos;s not a big deal to smoke cigarettes really upsets me. So itapos;s just a thing you do now.

well breathing easily was a thing i did once. I wish that i had even average lung capacity now.

theyapos;re not just your lungs. FUCK.
elifdef, elife, elife connection, elife connections.



Комментариев нет: