понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

fall city washington




Gratfulness and life. Hmmm.

My cats make me smile. Tetraapos;s simpleness, and Sophieapos;s bitchy persona.
Fortune cookies give me something to look forward to, whether it be a prize coming soon, or some dramatic happening.
I never appreciated reading untill recently. I read Twilight and New Moon this weekend :)
I donapos;t know what Iapos;d be without my brother Mike, honestly. Heapos;s the rock that got me through April, he got through a lot.
My moms pessimism is pretty amazing. How can someone that is surrounded by greatness, be so negative about anything?�Proves to me that nothing is impossible.
The endless possibilites for commericals on tv. I wish I had that creativity.
I could drink Jones for the rest of my life.
What If questions keep my awake all the time, mostly in class but I�still appreciate them.
Thinking about colors, and how they came to be, is exciting.
Trying to expert the art of sleep is something Iapos;ll never reach, but whoapos;s stopping me from trying?
How people can be civil enough with each other to call others apos;best friendsapos; scares me.
Death. How people can just let themselves die, or even kill themselves.


This is an extremely unorganized entry, if you canapos;t tell.

blepharo spasm, fall city washington, fall city wa, fall city real estate, fall city oregon, fall city newspaper.



Комментариев нет: