суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

com gallery jeegar





Rock Band is my new favorite game. I think I played 50 songs tonight. The gameplay is fun, the music is good, the background video is great, and thereapos;s shopping Itapos;s essentially perfect.

Iapos;ve seen costumes from Guitar Hero, but not from Rock Band. Since there are so many options for clothing and everything can be re-colored, it would be really hard to recognize most Rock Band characters. However, some of the "high-level armor sets" are really distinctive.

Behold, the Spiketress set. Who wouldnapos;t want this outfit?


Obviously I wonapos;t wear that particular outfit, but someone else should. Iapos;m adding some male outfit from the Metal Merch section to my list of distant costume plans, along the MDK2 group, the Warhammer 40,000 weapons, the Protoss Zealot, and Voldo.

com gallery jeegar, com gallery jesse metcalfe photo, com gallery jessica photo.



Комментариев нет: